Award Papers Rules and Regulations
Association of Physicians of India, Karnataka Chapter invites Scientific Papers for Award Session at the Annual Conference of KAPICON to be held at annually. The award papers should reach this office on or before 30th March 2018.
RULES OF THE AWARD SESSION
- The award – session will have 4 papers only.
- Each paper will have 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- The paper may be multi-authored but the first author will present the paper during award session.
- The first author (i.e. original worker) should be 45 years or less in age at the time of submitting the paper. He should be a member of API, Karnataka Chapter and a delegate of the conference.
- Presenter should be registered for the conference (need not be member of API if he is a PG student). The presenter should be only MD/DNB (Medicine student or completed). No DM students or persons with higher qualification will be considered for the award paper presentation.
- The work should not have been presented or published elsewhere earlier. The work should have been done in Karnataka.
- The full text of the paper to be presented in the award session should be submitted to the Hon. Secretary, API, Karnataka chapter in quadruplicate.