Skip to content
RESEARCH GRANT DETAILS
API Karnataka chapter provides research grants to its members to do research activities.
- Upper limit of Rs 50000/- for research grants.
- Upper limit of Rs 15,000/- for each PG research grant. The grant will not be awarded for PG dissertations.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received an API research grant.
- Epidemiological studies will be encouraged.
- The applicant must be a member / associate member of API, Karnataka state branch.
- The study center must be located in Karnataka state.
- The research work must be an original work of the applicant or applicant’s group.
- The study must be capable of advancing knowledge and /or patient care in the concerned area,
- The research work must be in a field of Internal Medicine or its specialties.
- The proposed projects must be approved by the Institutional Ethics Committees (IEC), or Institutional Review Board (IRB) of the respective institution/s to which applicant is attached before the research grant is awarded. In case of individuals not attached to institutions, the clearance of another approved IEC must be taken.
- The applicant must accept the terms and conditions of the API that are applicable at the given time for approval of scientific grants.
- Research proposals should come through HOD / Head of the Hospital
- The API Research grant should be acknowledged in all published papers, posters and conference presentations arising out of the research project.
- Investigators are encouraged to submit the whole / part of the report or a paper to the KJMS.
Download the Application