API KARNATAKA CHAPTER Conducts quiz program for the benefit of post graduate students (MD & DNB).
Quiz will be conducted in two rounds. Each college/hospital will be allotted to the respective zone.
|Zone||Districts under the zone||Co-ordinator|
|Bangalore||Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikaballapur, Ramanagara, Tumkur and Kolar||HOD, Medicine – BMC RI|
|Mysore||Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Mysore, Mandya||HOD, Medicine – MMC RI|
|Hubli||Bagalakot ,Belgaum ,Bijapur, Dharwad, Gadag, Haveri, Chikkodi & Davanagere||HOD, Medicine – KIMS, Hubli|
|Mangalore||Chikkamaglur , Coorg , Shimoga, Mangalore Udupi , Uttara Kannada||HOD, Medicine – KMC, Mangalore|
|Bellary||Bellary, Bidar ,Gulbarga , Koppal. Raichur, Yadgir, Chitiradurga||HOD, Medicine – VIMS, Bellary|
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
Post graduate students (Both M.D.and D.N.B.) of Gen. medicine/internal medicine studying in Medical colleges/Hospitals/Institutions within state of Karnataka are eligible.QUIZ PRELIMINARY ROUND
- ‘Medicine Quiz’ preliminary round will be conducted under 5 zones. Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli and Bellary
- Each institution (College / Centre / Hospital) can send one team of 2 students studying MD / DNB (Medicine) to the preliminary round.
- Each zone will have a group of medical Colleges and DNB Centers and they have to participate in that zone only (preliminary round list is enclosed).
- Zonal Quiz will be conducted at above zonal head quarters mentioned.
- Zonal Quiz will be conducted in the months of March. One team will be selected from each zone. Two teams will be selected from Bangalore zone .
- No T,A./D.A. will be given for participation in preliminary round.
- Six teams to the finals will be selected before 30th March.
QUIZ FINAL ROUND
- Final Quiz for (4 + 2) 6 teams will be conducted at annual KAPICON conference , on II nd day between 5 – 6.30 PM in the main hall by the designated Quiz Masters (from the API KC).
- Fixed amount of Rs 1500 will be given to each student participating in the quiz finals towards travelling and accommodation.
- The winner of the Quiz will get an “API Quiz Medal” with sum of Rs.20,000.00 per team. The first Runner Up will receive a sum of Rs.15000.00 per team. The Second Runner up will receive a sum of Rs.5000.00 per team. All the participants in the final quiz will receive API Quiz Certificate.